3207 Valley Drive West Chester, PA 19382
Click the photo to see more photos 🙂
This condo is currently under contract.
This very bright and clean first-floor condo has been updated and well maintained. This condo features 2 bedrooms,
1 updated bath, living room, dining room, kitchen, plenty of closet space, a small private back porch.
Some upgraded features include:
- Plush upgraded carpet in the living room, dining room, hall, and bedrooms- 2018
- Washer/Drier Unit- Nov. 2018.
- Dishwasher– 2012
- Ceramic tile bathroom floor- 2011
- Bathtub/Shower and ceramic tile- 2017
- Heater/Air Conditioner- August 2012
- Nice neutral colored walls, throughout will match your decor.
- New Hot Water Heater– Nov. 2019
Enjoy your back porch in privacy as you look at the land, trees, and grass instead of viewing a parking lot. This is a great location to be in this community! Goshen Valley is a pet-friendly community and includes a community swimming pool and tennis courts. Located in East Goshen Township, West Chester Area School District, and only minutes from downtown West Chester. FHA approved, so why not own a condo for less than what you’d be paying to rent one.
For photos please CLICK HERE
Listed for $148,500 2/07/20
Offer: Over Listing Price 2/08/20
More information on this property and other similar properties CLICK HERE
Nicholas “Nick” Santoleri | Realtor ~ Associate Broker
Cell: 610.529.4648 (feel free to call or text)
RE/MAX Preferred Realtors
1595 Paoli Pike Ste #101, West Chester, PA 19380 610.719.1700